On main screen electrodes from the right side:
- Pen electrode for: Voll's electroacupuncture (EAV), Vegatest and electropuncture stimulation of BAP1;
- Hand auxiliary electrode.
This article describes the construction of all electrodes.
All electrodes are made of brass2, which is the best choice in the electromodal methods. This metal mixture is safe for living organisms and least disturbs the signal during diagnosis. Brass is also corrosion resistant.
To assembly you will need:
- Brass pipe with a diameter of 16mm and a length of 10cm. 1mm wall thickness
- Brass pipe or rod (bar) with a diameter of 6mm and a length of 25-30cm
- Brass rod with a diameter of 6mm and a length of 30mm
- Shrink tube with a diameter of 7-8mm
- Brass tube (pipe) with a diameter of 20mm and a length of 20cm, wall thickness does not matter
- Silicone cable with 4mm banana male plugs
- 4mm crocodile clip
- 10mm gun glue rod
- Medical sterile gauze
- Physiological saline 0.9% NaCl
- Plastic test-tube with a diameter of 16mm with cap
Specific tools you will need:
- Dies M6 with handle
- M6 tap with handle
- 4mm drill
- 5mm drill
- Small metal file
- Drill machine
- If you have a lathe, it will also be useful, but you can use drill as well.
1. Assembly the Ryodoraku electrode
In a 16mm diameter brass pipe, drill a 5mm hole 30mm from one edge (1/3 of the length). Then thread it with an M6 tap.
Cut a 25-30cm length from a 6mm diameter rod or pipe. Thread M6 on one side to a length of 8mm (no more). On the opposite side, drill a 4mm diameter hole to a depth of at least 20mm. Put on a shrink tube and heat it up so that it shrinks.
Cut off a piece of glue rod (used for glue gun) with a length such that it rests on one side against the threaded rod inside, and on the other protrudes 1 mm above the surface of the pipe of a brass electrode.
Insert a piece of gauze.
Optionally, you can purchase a plastic tube with a diameter of 16mm and replace the cap as the electrode cap. A yellow element in the picture.
The glue rod protrudes over 1mm above the brass electrode + gauze thickness.
2. Pen, point electrode
That active electrode need to ends with 3mm (or 2.5mm) ball. Use 6mm diameter rod and 30mm long. Assmbly one end to a drill machine. Turn the drill machine on. Use metal file tu make right shape. You can use a lathe if you have that posibility.
Next step is driling 4mm diameter hole for pen electrode tip.
3. Hand auxiliary (passive) electrode
It is the easiest thing in the world to assembly that electrode. Cut 20cm length of 20mm diameter brass pipe. That is all.
- BAP - biologically active point.
- brass - metal mixture of copper and zinc, see wikipedia