Recently has become popular to use tuning fork for body healing. Pitchfork tuners operate selectively. They generating a mechanical wave on an audible frequency. Its sinusoidal characteristic does not contain harmonics. You can achieve a similar effect by applying an electromagnetic coil to a specific organ, what is analogous to using a tuning fork. The electromagnetic wave induces vibrations in the body. Ions and other molecules with a non-zero magnetic moment move in the rhythm of the EM field changes.
Pulsating electromagnetic field is used to treat:
- Bone fractures;
- Cardiovascular disease;
- All kinds of wounds and injuries;
- The lymphatic system dysfunction;
- Nervous system disorders.
1. Connect the solderless prototype with each other. Position them so that the joints are on the right and down hand side (in the below pictures I used yellow prototypes, but the color does not matter).
2. Then assemble the jumpers. (blue in the picture, but the color does not matter). Pay attention to the jumper on the left G2-G3 connecting plate and F9-E9 on the right side prototype. The insulation between the relays should be removed between the relays (only cable), because its larger diameter does not allow proper mounting of the relays described in the further part of the manual.
The software was created in the Arduino environment, which is an open platform for Atmel micro-controllers. Upload software to the board before or after module installation, because of the USB port, which is accessible from the outside of the box. However, remembered that: after assembling the device when connecting it to the PC, disconnect the power supply from the freePEMF.
This freePEMF page is a free and open-source material decribing the PEMF low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic field therapy device. It has been designed so that a person who does not have the electronic background could put it together by themself. Amongs other sources, this device has been based on the knowledge included within Bryant A. Meyers "PEMF - The Fifth Element of Health" book. More articles on this and similar topics can be found at page biotronics.eu
- Output frequency: 0.01 - 60 Hz; Software version mini-freePEMF 2018-10-28 and newer: 61Hz - 16kHz ***
- Communication socket with PC: miniUSB;
- FLASH memory for user's therapy script: 1000 bytes:
- Polarity change: yes - realized with a relay every 2 minutes. Software controlled;
- Minimum output load resistance: 6 ohms. Output current: 2 A;
- RMS magnetic induction and impulse: adjustable by coil selection;
- 14 V power supply;
- Working time with 50 ohms load: about 3 hours;
- Signal type: square, default 50/50% fill, program controlled 1-99%
(***) Frequencies above 60Hz should only be used with a special coil e.g. yellow, orange coil with a 100ohm resistor or a mat. They are used in the bioresonance and informotherapy. Above 60Hz are supported only the frequencies marked in this document in green color.
bioZAP script language is used to edit and support user-generated therapy. bioZAP has been implemented in open, free devices based on the ARDUINO platform built to electric current or magnetic and electromagnetic pulsed field therapy. Also alows make other applications eg biofeedback meditation, exteriorization and bioresonance.
Users can exchange their therapy scripts created on the website, modify them themselves and upload them to devices. The database of therapies and devices that support the bioZAP script is available on the portal.
Instrukcja montażu cewki
Niniejsza instrukcja opisuje nawinięcie i zmontowanie cewki „Zielonej” o promieniu 12 cm składającej się z 44 zwojów drutu o średnicy 0,12mm. Jej rezystancja wynosi około 50 om. Inne cewki nawija się podobnie, przy czym do wybranej średnicy należy skonstruować odpowiedni pad montażowy.
Najlepiej nadaje się do tego sklejka o grubości minimum 30mm i wymiarach 30x30 cm.
Free-PEMF and multiZAP devices support sets of coils that allow the use of electromagnetic field therapy of low intensity, similar to the one found on Earth.
Additionally, multiZAP allows the use of the mat in case of complex bio-resonance therapies. In this case, no reduction resistor is used, and field strength might be slightly stronger.
To make a mat we will need the following materials:
Useful literature to create your own therapy scripts for active and passive bioresonance. Links lead you into the books descriptions in Amazon store. Fragments were published for some of them. (click Loook inside). Also look at files placed below article.
Devices such as freePEMF or multiZAP cause the body to the pulsating low frequency electromagnetic field generated in the coil. We call this magnetotreapy. The electromagnetic field is most easily described as a system of two fields: an electric and a magnetic field. This is illustrated in the figure below:
E - electric field;
B - magnetic induction.
The coil should be selected according to the following criteria:
- the induction stream produced,
- the size of the construction taking into account the dimensions of the selected part of the body.